UTILITY BILLING CLERK
- NAGD is seeking qualified applicants for a billing clerk position.
- Utility or “mass” billing experience preferred.
- Applicant should be proficient in computer & math skills, problem-solving, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Degree or proof of college level courses related to accounting/business will be required.
- Successful applicant must be capable of working in a “team” environment and possess customer service and clerical skills to support office staff.
- Stable work environment with competitive salary and benefits.
- Residency requirements will apply.
Send resume to:
North Alabama Gas District
P O Box 2590
Muscle Shoals AL 35662
or email resume to: